Seiten

Samstag, 21. Januar 2017

Through a Window

I love walking through the cities with you. To look at Streets and Houses and some Windows. When the rain falls on my Nose and the rain drops on which i dance.
Today is something different,I looked through a window and saw something else. Its almost as If I look in the mirror.I see a movie,A Time where we first met,when we got closer. When just friends turned into something else. Where I found my Soul in another Body. Where I discovered that without this ,I'd be lost. I would miss it.
I am able to laugh louder and longer. I can slip down the rainbow when you're there,and you'll pull me right back up. I listen to music with you as If I heard those melodies never before. Lyrics and Melodies completely new. You hear these new notes as well. You dance on the same clouds as I do. I can jump higher with you and you bring me to the border. You show me the limit. Limits that demand patience. I enjoy my life in my own lifestyle " Blonde and Bold with chaos" but you can deal with it every day. I can free fall with you and I know down there you'll be waiting for me so I won't be in harms way. Two souls found each other In One Body. We have the same chemistry.  You are the one cleaning my mess when i danced on clouds,helping me to fall.
I am standing here.
I am looking through a window. A Story.A Dream. A life and love we both created. Something we both grew into.  But I look through that window and see something that reminds me of a dream.
I see something that I'd love to be a part of If I were starring from the outside.
We are special,you and I
We aren't like them,You and I -Simple is something everybody can do,but you and I..... are different.
We are-You and I.

1 Kommentar: