Seiten

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015

toorealsom Resident

Oh cool diesen Mann höre ich zum ersten mal hier in Sl... aber  Ich denke ich werde Ihn nicht zum letzten  mal mir anhören  der ist  richtig gut:)
Ich werde  mal seine Gruppe annehmen denn  ich will mehr hören  von ihm:))
Die Stimme ist special.)
Hier Profil Info...

Hello
Love to sing and play my piano live.
Love to hear all the great musicians over here.
check  my group to...realsom and friends....
I am fairly new to the SL music scene. However I have been singing and playing keyboard for many years in RL  I specialize in romantic love songs, and write and compose many of my own music. I come to you from Belgium
To book me for a show please contact DreamCatcher Productions for my availabilitiy and rates
My managers are Dan Pawpad or Marc Pawpad
Mädels  hört mal rein :)))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen