Seiten

Samstag, 2. August 2014

BGSinger (BGSinger Hermit)

Wow was für ein Set .

He touched me with his voice,exactly with that. His set made me tear up. I've had goosebumps. I've never heard an more honest set then his.I am really impressed,amazed,really that these things still exist in SL. What can I say….I always ask you guys to visit dj sets but now I'm saying…if you u feel that way or want to feel that way u belong there for sure.

Das war ein unglaubliches Set  hier noch etwas aus sein Profil
I really just want to sing! I am a vocalist. I am not blessed with the ability to play an instrument well enough to play AND sing! I am a classically trained singer with more than 10 years of formal training. I use nothing but the BEST tracks I can find. I am a passionate singer and emotionally invest myself in each song I sing!!  If  you want me for your venue, just IM me. Also, see the web tab for my calendar. Times are in SL time.  






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen